Welcome to the messed up world of Daniel Blaze aged 13 & 3 quaters (im not)

Be Interested in your comments and all that old shite >> so write away peoples :-)

Wednesday 21 April 2010

5th april 2010

Dear diary its been 7 days since my last confession, and to be honest I wasn’t feeling jesus’s love at any point during this week so I am handing in my “what would Jesus do wristband” and beads, which must of cost a whole 9p to produce, and I doubt god actually would of picked such a material to use as a symbol of his so called “Greatness”, I happen to know God loves gold.. Religious rant over, I hope you enjoyed your chocolate eggs that have absolutely nothing to do with god, Jesus or anything other than it sounds good, so say it out to yourself “Easter egg” it has a ring to it lol
As I sent out last weeks blog I thought of a situation I managed to get myself in many years ago at a well known company who use a certain Geordie to promote there good and services I shall say. I was doing security receptionist work for these guys and started work at 7am until 7pm Monday to Friday which was ok seeing as I was only 19; yeah well it was ok until they made me change to nights having to do 7pm until 7am.
Now me being pissed off but having no choice I just shut my mouth and done the job, well I did until I realized I was super bored looking after a whole big scary building on my own full of the companies rather superior and now free products, as a point of boredom I used to rifle through peoples desks (I know it was a liberty, but hey its done now so hey ho!) and use the phone to ring anyone I could to kill the hours of boredom.
On the top floor they had a pay phone because they was renting out the top floor to a school from overseas so didn’t really have any free phones to rinse out, and during my being nosey through the offices one night I come across the key to the phone box... dilemma time.. Well I thought fuck it, take the pound coins and the 50p’s and no one will know yeah pretty easy pickings and yes a criminal offence.
As I opened the phone box with the strange round hollow key and took my Christmas bonus early, I accidently broke the fucking thing off in the lock. Now this it’s not the end of the problem right there because I then got a page from my mobile supervisor (yes a pager, who remembers those useless things? Having to ring up the operator and tell them a message for them to send you what is really a text!). So with the supervisor at the door and the key broke off in the lock on the phone I am starting to think that crime does not pay and Karma is trying to punish me for being a petty criminal.
In any emergency I have to say that I am very good, I perform better under pressure as some people have the X Factor, I have the “sort it out” factor or just I am a born criminal, just not a very ambitious one.
So thinking of the consequences of being sacked and maybe arrested as I could not in a million years explain away the phone box being robbed and the key being snapped off in the lock and only yours truly was in the building which happens to be surrounded by CCTV cameras, so if some sort of cat burglar did break in I think he or she would find something better to nick other than about £50 in shrapnel. Baring this all in mind I thought about a plan, which is simple terms went like this... first things first, ignore the requests of entry from the supervisor by ignoring the fucking pager and if asked later I can say the batteries had died, next step head down to the ground floor for tools and raid the human resources room and hope to Allah, Buddha, Jesus and even little green men that there is some sort of spare key for the now £50 lighter phone box situated on the fourth floor of the building (now just quickly did I mention every floor has a card entry system so when u go on to any floor it is logged on a computer showing exactly who and what time they was there, if asked it might look strange me going back and forth. So I learned to by pass these systems by using a plastic card to swipe through the actual lock. In short pushing the spring loaded part of the lock back into itself and releasing the door. Easy when you know how lol)
Once inside the human resources office I finally found a spare key and a pair of pliers, so back to floor 4 to stop the crime of the century from coming to light, and I can say thankfully managed to get the key out, lock the phone box up and put the stolen key in where I got the original key from.
Now although it was a stupid thing to do in the first place it taught me a lesson, I have no idea what that was but consider me taught lol.
This week I have been to the cinema twice and they couldn’t have been any further apart on the worth watching scale, first off I see Kick Ass which was fucking brilliant, the star of the whole film has to go to little 11 year old HIT GIRL who calls people “cunts” and kills like a serial killer whilst dressed as a paedophiles girlfriend, but all that said she is my new hero!! Go see this movie.
Sunday I traipsed all the way to Sheppard’s bush to see brit movie SHANK staring Bashy, now I love watching a British film and bigging it up, but this was a complete waste of my time here on earth, it looks as if it was filmed for about a grand and all on location on the heygate estate in elephant and castle. The basic plot is that everyone’s hungry and fighting for food but they refer to food as munchies and chat bare breeze. I’m sure it will be on channel 4 by the end of the month, save your money on this stinker.
Also this week I finally gave in and joined Twitter, now I don’t know what I’m expecting to come out of it but I really am that bored of facebook that I am willing to crack on with it and see what happens, I am starting to feel ignored on facebook, well that or people are dropping like flies, anyone got the answer for me?? My twitter thingy is @mrdannyblaze I am shamelessly begging friends on there so come follow the hype, I will be updating my thing about 30 times a day like a shameless cunt that I am.
Saturday I played at I bar in a far away land that I can’t be bothered to spell, so IL just say that. I was on with Nikkie S & Nyke for the first time in ages, its such a nice gaff, the set went ok, I don’t think I needed the mcs (sorry boys lol) they are on the kiss fm sort of music in there and last time I played I done better, it didn’t help that on the way I had a flat tyre, but thankfully I had 2 mates who know about that shit more than me, so I was sweet.. then we jumped in the blazemobile aka my African cab and breezed out to Pure temptation @ Scala which was very nice indeed, loads of friendly faces, and I decided there and then that I was going to do better than last months madness, so I come on with my hype dub plate alongside mc’s Sharky P and CKP, from tune one it was fucking sick, I felt I played a few tunes a bit long but I had a mental block and it just happens now n then, mixing was probably at 86% coz the monitor wasn’t load enough, because the sound engineer kept turning me down (yes I am deaf).
Also this week I spent a few days in Margate catching up with friends, I took a few pics of the old club I used to run up there which is now a kid’s play activity centre, and the town is really suffering finically, but fuck it I’m from London lol. I will e back up this weekend to play at Get Frisky, so come say hello if you can, then I will be on my way to Exposure @ coliseum in Vauxhall for a night to remember for sure, will be dropping off tickets all week, so come join in the party this Saturday.
Right I’m gonna cut short this weeks blog as its taken me all day to write n I’m tired, I did shit loads this week and I’m going to try keep ultra busy this week. I will be doing a new mix cd to promote mc Versatiles birthday and giving away 5000 copies, so try get your hands on one ASAP!!!

Please remember your feedback, I will be putting this weeks blog up on a blogging site from tomorrow as facebook is being long, with people not always getting it etc.

So until then be good and if you made it this far into my blog well done go eat a chocolate egg lol

Dan x

No comments:

Post a Comment