Welcome to the messed up world of Daniel Blaze aged 13 & 3 quaters (im not)

Be Interested in your comments and all that old shite >> so write away peoples :-)

Tuesday 11 May 2010

tuesday 11th may 2010

I haven’t typed a blog for what seems ages, so here goes nothing...
I started this Thursday night @ Bohos a few weeks ago and the first week went ok as far as the amount of people goes and week two which was a bank holiday was a poor show but week three was busy again, so I’m hoping that this night is going to even it self out a bit now and I am actually looking forward to this weeks night, as this will be week four and I think its safe to say everyone knows about it and a few friends are due to come down and show there faces. That means you too lazy arse lol

Had a really brilliant night Friday as I went to see the musical Legally Blonde.

Now I have only seen two other musicals which were la miz and dirty dancing. La miz was more than a disappointment as there were no spoken words, just singing about shit didn’t no or care about, i.e. the French revaluation, now I don’t even care about what happens in France today so don’t bore me with what happened a million years ago (I know it wasn’t a million years ago before you start, I am exaggerating)

And dirty dancing was just pure over hype, the night was somewhat ruined before it started as the cab I ordered turned up late, then whilst we was on the way there was a demonstration at the houses of parliament which meant the traffic was redirected to other bridges so we were sat in traffic for ages and had to jump on a tube to charring cross and then run and I do mean run up to the Aldwich to the theatre, now when I booked the tickets I asked for the best tickets I could have and paid £60 each as they were dead centre and only a few rows back.

We managed to get to our seats as they were calling for everyone to sit down, I took my seat only to be sitting behind the worlds tallest man whose head was so big it blocked the centre of the stage, so as the actors moved about I had to look round this guys oversized head to see what was happening. All I kept thinking was that I was not coming to see this musical for my benefit; it was a treat for my fiancée, so I kept quiet.
Well when I say I kept quiet I did for the first half of the show, after the interval I tapped the jolly green giant on the shoulder and said the following “excuse me I have paid just as much as you to watch this musical and for the first half of it all I have seen is the back of your fucking head so I suggest you slouch for the second half”, now this guy was quite big but being quite shocked at what I had said apologised and I was able to see the second half, but after seeing it, I couldn’t help missing the big fuckers head.. Well that’s my review of dirty dancing.

As for legally blonde I made sure we had plenty of time so got a cab and made sure the traffic wasn’t going to be a problem, got to the theatre and picked up the tickets and then went to a bistro over in Covent garden for a quick meal and a bottle of wine, the place advertised 2 courses for about £10 and it was very near the theatre so thought we would chance it, the wine was rank but it still got drunk (waste is such a shame lol) then they put a 12.5% surcharge on the bill which is a bit of a liberty as there was only two of us (now if you don’t know what a surcharge is, its a tip. Now tips should be 10% of the total bill if you are happy to tip the waiter because you are happy with the service, and you may have picked up from me moaning about it, I wasn’t)

We then walked back over to the theatre and headed straight for the bar and another bottle of wine and of course desert which in this case was malteazers, we headed for our seats as they were calling out the performance started in one minute. Now I know you are going to think I am a moany cunt, but when I booked our tickets with Ticketmaster I could see what seats were available and I asked for really good seats which again I paid £60 each for. They said the dress circle was the best and seated us in the back part of it, I suffered it on the phone because it was all that was available according to the map and Ticketmaster. But as the performance was starting I noticed quite a few empty seats nearer the front of the dress circle so I grabbed an usher and demanded to be moved, in short she got her supervisor and we got moved to better but the same priced seats.

As for the show all I can say is it was very funny and sheridan smith is amazing in it, she is my new pin up girl, so Lilly Allen if your reading this ya flat chested cow its over between us, lol

Seriously worth watching, the theatre isn’t as nice and the sweets selection is slyly dry but go see it if you get the chance, you don’t have to be an idiot like me, you can get tickets from £20 or meal deals for about £30 which gets you a limited menu in a restaurant somewhere near by.

I done loads of DJ bookings the bank holiday weekend and as a result of five late nights in a row I got man flu so didn’t write a blog, but I did send out a very rough chapter of a book I’m writing, so if you managed to have a look please let me know, the link is http://mrdannyblaze.blogspot.com/
I will put a rough draft of chapter 2 up today for those of you who read part 1.

This week we are filming a music video for a tune we made last year that has just been remixed, so anyone fitting model status please feel free to get in touch and I will forward your details of the guy looking after that department.

Right that’s enough for now, please forward any feedback on blogs or the book, its all gratefully received peoples..

Oh shit nearly forgot I am looking for sponsorship for a 26 mile bike ride I am doing on Sunday 27th of June in aid of Leukaemia research, the official website is www.londonbikeathon.co.uk I really do need your support and I am giving up chocolate and all sweets etc for 2 months to try and change my eating habits, so it will all form part of the training for this special event. If you can afford to sponsor me please do so, even if its £3 I would be grateful for any monies you can afford to give as I know times are hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment